I am a PhD student of Transportation Engineering at McGill University.
- 01/2020: I attended 99th Transportation Research Board (TRB) in Washington DC, US.
- 10/2019: I attended IEEE ITSC in Auckland, NZ.
- 10/2019: Two papers were accepted at 99th TRB.
- 09/2019: I was teaching assistant of CIVE 440.
- 06/2019: Paper A Probabilistic Tensor Factorization Approach to Detect Anomalies in Spatiotemporal Traffic Activities was accepted at IEEE ITSC.
- 03/2019: I was selected to attend DLRL Summer School in Alberta, Canada.
- 01/2019: I attended 98th Transportation Research Board (TRB) in Washington DC, US.
- 09/2018: I joined as the first group member in Lijun’s group.